In June 2018, IWF hosted its inaugural thought leadership event. This was the first time IWF convened an event that was open to the public featuring IWF members from around the globe.
During the dynamic session, A Quarter Century of Change, women who are shattering the glass ceiling shared their unique perspective and discussed the current status of women in the workplace. The conversation with the audience that followed was robust and thought-provoking.
- Cari Dominguez, President, IWF Washington, D.C. & Former Chair, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- Barbara Hackman Franklin, IWF Washington, D.C., President and CEO, Barbara Franklin Enterprises, & former U.S. Secretary of Commerce.
- Lisa Osborne Ross, IWF Washington, D.C., President, U.S. Public Affairs, Edelman & Former Deputy Director, U.S. Glass Ceiling Commission.
- Marty Wikstrom, IWF United Kingdom & Founder, Atelier Fund and Former Managing Director of Harrods.
- Betsy Fischer Martin, IWF Washington DC, & President, Fischer Martin MediaGlobal.
Above: IWF members, Lisa Osborne Ross, President, U.S. Public Affairs, Edelman & former Deputy Director of the U.S. Glass Ceiling Commission; Marty Wikstrom, Founder of Atelier Fund and former Managing Director of Harrods; and Karly Innis, Chairman & CEO of The Innis Company.